Embedded Systems & VLSI Design
We are a leading service provider in the Embedded Systems market servicing industry segments
Through our strategic alliance partners, we provide solutions that reflect global standards of quality and processes.
High-tech products continue to have significant impact on the socio-economic scenario, in terms of comfort, convenience and productivity improvements. Personal comfort and productivity through smart and efficient devices; industrial productivity improvements with intelligent controllers; complex medical procedures with due precision enabled by advanced technologies; enterprise efficiencies through advanced computing platforms and multifunctional devices; breakthrough innovations in automobile and transportation - today, every aspect of personal life and business is undergoing transformation using intelligent technologies.
Embedded Technology is at the heart of these intelligent products and Pixiqinfomedia helps these product manufacturers to address their ever-increasing needs in this space. Pixiqinfomedia has extensive experience in Embedded Systems that span across various industry segments. We are at the forefront of the technology arena and help our customers to overcome all technology challenges.
- RV-VLSI training institute is one which provides industry oriented courseware and training on VLSI and Embedded systems, using necessary infrastructure which is as close to an industry environment.
- RV-VLSI training on VLSI and Embedded System is imparted by industry experienced faculty with decades of industry experience.
- The focus must be on solving problems using software and not software training.
- We have conducted corporate training for companies like NXP, Cisco, ARM, Mentor Graphics, Wipro and Synopsys.
- RV-VLSI programs have a balanced mix of modules which cover the complete design steps from RTL to GDS
- 6 months full time flagship program in VLSI
- Participative & Experiential Learning Model
- 25% time spent on theory
- 75% time spent in Labs and Real Life Projects
- Access to Semiconductor Technology
- Work and Learn in EDA Tools used by the Industry
- Corporate Practice Environment
- Best placement opportunities in VLSI Companies.
Embedded System Programs
- ADEMS is a 16 weeks full time program designed to meet the requirements of the current job market
- The program comprises of two phases
- Phase one covers the fundamental and domain specific concepts in Embedded Systems design
- Phase two is the project phase where you get an opportunity to apply design concepts learnt in phase one by working on real life projects under the
- supervision of industry experts
- Best placement opportunities in Embedded system Companies